Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

it's windy i think i'll go fly a kite

For the last, oh say,
3 weeks
(ever since my . should have started)
I have been a horrid horrid
HORRID
pissy bitch.
Constantly pissed off, but contained throughout the day
so as to not take it out on my
daughter who is in the throes of the terrible twos
son who is in the throes of teething.
Some days when Tom came home I felt like
I just blasted him right out the door again.

Horrid.

Still no . .
And no I'm not pregnant.
At least, not according to the test I took yesterday morning.

But I think the pissiness is abating a bit.
How do men endure women? Honestly?
And how do women put up with men?
It's an odd odd world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

-Robin

Anonymous said...

I saw my Dr. about my horrid PMS symptoms. She prescribed exercise, and vitamin B6 for 2 weeks before my . starts. I'm not sure how you feel about vitamins, but it seems to have worked pretty well for me, so far.

Phil Plasma said...

Men endure women because the women tell them to do so. How women put up with men is a mystery to me.