Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My day started by killing a spider.
The apartment is a mess.
3 people are coming to visit today
at 2 separate times.

2 visits = 1 frazzled mommy
maybe I could just subtract the apartment from both sides
and end up with 1 visit and no mommy
I'd blow out of that equation and zoom zoom

here














Three hours of nothing
but trees and mountains
and the occasional tractor
for sale
some cows
and a white dotted line
stretching
into darkness

I drove this road the last 2 weekends
back to back
there are so many great photos to share
maybe later
after I give up on the cleaning.

*this post totally inspired by the awesome radmad*

2 comments:

ghost said...

excellent post, chica.

Anonymous said...

poetry in motion...cool pic too