Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ultrasound pic--very dark

Here is baby sucking his/her thumb. The second one is baby's belly. It's really dark from the scan. I'll have to fix it when I get home tonight. But for now you can kind of see the arm and the head. Lots of progress since the last scan! And I get to go again in 3 weeks. Woo hoo!!When Tomek came in at the end to see the baby, its feet and arms were over its head. But we got to see an arm stretch out and little fingers grab little toes.

I'm in love!!

8 comments:

moi said...

oh wow, it's so clearly a baby. usually I have to squint and fib that I can make the shape out.

nice geometery!!!!

Anonymous said...

thas just so freakin cool. cant wait to see amy with a little baby belly.

Anonymous said...

goosebumps.

damn biological clock. . .

:)

shenry said...

The baby is so cute! S/He deserves a solid name... like "shenry," which can be either masculine or feminine. Just a suggestion.

tmfrt said...

This deserves an

awwwwwwwwwwwww

:D :D :D

Krista said...

Thanks guys. It's amazing really, even all the nausea didn't make it real to me that I have a little person growing inside of me-- but when I saw the little toes and nose, and fingers... wow.

Mindy said...

Hee hee...the little bean.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW........I still remeber when we saw Jay on the ultrasound for the first time. You never quite forget.