Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Big ultrasound tomorrow

A little premature--best time is 18-20 weeks and I am only 17... or maybe 16. I'm still not sure how the heck to keep track.

Anyway, the doctor is advising I have it early because there was some "spotting" (blush) about a week and a half ago. So we are going to see the baby and make sure the placenta is in a good spot and all that.

My ultrasound is at 8:30 so I have to get up at 6:30 and start chugging water. I'm feeling kind of nervous already. But they do give us a picture to take away with us so as soon as I get to work I'm going to scan it and send it to my parents and, well, post it here!

Bro has started editing the pictures on some guy's big dual LCD monitors and he says they are coming out great. He's really proud of the work he's doing and says he should have them to me by this weekend. Sweet.

Angels fly tonight.

4 comments:

Madamme said...

It's normal to get a little spotting when you enter into your second trimester, as long as it's not pink or red, and as long as it doesn't last for more than a day or two - I think everything is fine.

But the ultrasound is so much fun - Enjoy it and don't get to stressed out.

Anonymous said...

yeah, when brooklyn was still in the womb that happened a couple diffrent times. freaked me right the phuq out, but ended up being nothing. my lil one is perfect in every way.

shenry said...

Speaking of placentas... You can ship me your placenta at your leisure. I'll email you my address. I'd like to make tea out of it. Placenta tea is about as close to cannibalism as I'm going to get... unless, of course, somebody offers me some grilled thigh meat. Anybody? Anybody want to send me some of their human thigh meat?

Krista said...

phoe: thx for the advice... looks like it was just stress. and I did enjoy! I'm glad we get to go back again in three weeks. :)

ghost: aww. :)

shenry: what are they doing to you over in that new building?????