Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 17, 2006

Hoping for a short Friday

Last night I got home at 5:30 and fell into bed. Woke up at 10:30 when Tomek got home, stayed up with him till about midnight, then back to sleep till 7:10 this morning. And I'm exhausted. My eyes are watering and burning, my nose is all stuffed, I'm coughing, sneezing and yuck.

I think I'm sick.

I also think I'm going to try to get out of hear early. Phuq what people might say about me missing time for ultrasounds and being sick. I am more important than my job. And the President is out of town anyway, so he'll never know.

Jeez, my blog is turning lame, lame, lame. I'm just so tired all the time, and tired of undependable people.

I just want to sleep.

p.s. and yesterday I called my doctor to see if my blood test results were in. They are. But they are still with the doctor. They will only call to see me if something is wrong. Nice. I made an appointment anyway for next Wednesday to hear the results of the blood work and the ultrasound.

I just want to know the baby is healthy already.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

even angels need rest, phx. dont be hard on yourself. little bean in there is sucking up your energy.

Krista said...

thanks ghost. And you know, I'm really glad this whole deal works this way, with the little bean sucking up my energy, rather than all the nutrients/energy going to me first and then the remainder to him/her. I'm glad s/he is taking what s/he needs... I only hope I'm providing enough. But as long as l.b. is healthy, I'm happy to be tired.

shenry said...

Damn, ghost, you're smooth like Lando Calrissian.

And, Phx, screw 'em all if they get pissy you taking time off. You're preggers; you're going to need more time off as l.b. grows.

Starling said...

I love those pictures you put up. Babies are so precious. And I'm with the guy's: If you take time off to rest when you need it you're helping yourself and anytime you help yourself you're helping your baby. Time for everyone else to revolve around You. :)

Phil Plasma said...

Sorry I haven't been around lately... the tired you are learning about now will help you with the tired that will come once the baby arrives. The multiple pee trips at night also prepares you for the multiple baby wake-ups at night. Take it easy, enjoy the moments... congrats on the marriage!

Mindy said...

Hope you are feeling better today!