Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 03, 2008

missing her already

LB just left to spend the afternoon with Tom's parents. Her grandma was in a hurry to leave before rush hour got bad, so it was a flurried hug and kiss that I got from LB before she was whisked out the door and down the hall. No tears, just excitement, a loud "bye bye", a big grin, and a wave.

I watched from the balcony as she got into the van, and I called down to her to have fun, she looked up, saw me, grinned, and said "have fun!", and then she was tucked into the car seat and off.

I tried to catch a glimpse of her as they drove away, but the windows are tinted.

3 comments:

Phil Plasma said...

Well, by the time I post this she is back. Was it that bad, really?

Anonymous said...

not too bad at all. i did enjoy the quiet, and the time with just LG... and the great reception we got from her when we picked her up. :)

Ophelia Mourne said...

awww you're such a sweet mamma

I bet she had a blast too!

It gets easier when they are older