Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I can't begin to say

how much I do not want to be at work today. I am practically counting the days till I take my maternity leave. 7 months to go. I think. I keep blog-hopping, spacing out, wandering to the water cooler, coming back, and only 1 1/2 hours has passed--and all I have to look forward to is filling out invoices and doing stats. Ugh. Somedays I really can't stand this job. And today is one of those days. I want to be home with our Christmas tree that almost touches the ceiling, I want to know where we are having our wedding and reception. I want to plan that, not sit here and do this pointless stupid shit. Ugh.
 
But I do have 2 tutoring students now, so maybe I can grow from there and then just not come back from mat leave.
 
And I'm worried that because my dress is so simple, it's really going to show if I have even a little bit of a tummy. And I do wonder what people think--I shouldn't care, but I totally and completely do.

Somebody tell me something to get me through this day. And tomorrow. And the rest of them. In this pitiful existance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so if you have a lil girl, whats her name gonna be? boy? that outta keep you busy for a while.

as far as pitiful existence goes, it seems to me that youve got a great life going...

theres always the naked angels assignment.

Krista said...

Hm. Yes, angels loom. Pitiful existance applies only to work. Boy/girl names.... we're looking at Isabela, Julia, Lucas... I like Arek, but Tom knows 2 Arek's and they were both dumbasses, so that ruled that name out.

The names have to be Polish AND english, so it's limiting....