LB has her first bad habit. Now that she has bottom AND top teeth, she takes great pleasure in grinding them together. crrrrrk crrrrrk.
It's driving me nucking futs.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The grinding is the WORST noise ever. Unfortunately, most little ones go through it and the best advice I received was to just ignore it and try to distract her with something else.
5 comments:
The grinding is the WORST noise ever. Unfortunately, most little ones go through it and the best advice I received was to just ignore it and try to distract her with something else.
sound advice, I was going to say the same thing. c was grinding her teeth for a little while but then stopped. Hopefully for lb it will be the same.
::chuckles:: welcome to the first of many things in her life that will drive you nucking futs but also make you smile smile smile.
lol, u poor thing! maybe give her something to chew on?
My niece does this too :)
Post a Comment