Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The joys of online shopping

So I order my Russian-military freak of a brother some Russian military striped tank tops to wear when he plays with his guns, and I was supposed to order medium, but then after clicking confirm order, I see that I ordered small instead. Emails to fix problem as follows:

From:
Phx
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:10 PM

To: Red Soldier Customer Service
Subject: Re: About Order: $%&*

Hi,
Would it be possible to change this order to 2 MEDIUM tank tops, same colour, instead of 2 small tank tops?
I would appreciate it if this order could be changed.
Thank you,
Phx

Hi Phx,
No problem with the size change. I'll make the note on your order. Will ship out tomorrow.

Thank you for choosing Redsoldier.

Best regards,

DS


From: Phx
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:48 PM

To: Redsoldier Sales
Subject: RE: About Order: $%^$$$%

Hi DS,

I'm sorry about this... my brother is a pretty skinny teenager.... and if these are adult sizes, I think Small will be okay for him after all. I didn't realize at first that they were for adults.
So if you could un-change the size change, I'd be grateful!

Feeling sheepish,
Phx

Hello Sheepish,
Okay back to the Small; no problem. Yes if he is a skinny teen then Small would be the size for him.

Merry Christmas,
DS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unchange the size change...." my favorite part. and im glad im not the only one who does stuff like this.